AARP volunteers provide free help with tax returns on Wednesdays from 8:00am to noon through April 10.
Fox Valley residents with low or moderate incomes can receive free help in filing their electronic federal and state income tax returns.
This service is offered by AARP Foundation Tax-Aide volunteers in cooperation with the IRS and Wisconsin Department of Revenue.
- Volunteers work with clients to prepare and file their returns.
- Taxpayers should bring all of their 2018 tax documents.
- Those interested in applying for the Wisconsin Homestead Credit should also bring their 2018 property tax bill or original 2018 Rent Certificate.
- Photo identification and Social Security documentation are required.
- Call 920.215.1040 for an appointment. Call between 8:30am and 5:30pm, Monday through Friday.
- Find them in the Company E Room – lower level main meeting room
More details available here.