CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
The library is hosting AARP volunteers who will provide help with tax returns on Wednesdays from 8:00am to noon beginning January 29 through April 15.
Fox Valley residents with low or moderate incomes can receive free help in filing their electronic federal and state income tax returns.
The service is offered by AARP Foundation Tax-Aide volunteers in cooperation with the IRS and Wisconsin Department of Revenue.
- Volunteers work with clients to prepare and file their returns.
- Taxpayers should bring all of their 2019 tax documents.
- Those interested in applying for the Wisconsin Homestead Credit should also bring their 2019 property tax bill or original 2019 Rent Certificate.
- Photo identification and Social Security documentation are also required.
- Call 920.215.1040 for an appointment. Call between 8:30am and 5:30pm, Monday through Friday.
- Company E Room – Lower level main meeting room
Find more details available here.