The library has four meeting rooms. See a comparison of the rooms and their amenities.
Please familiarize yourself with the library's Meeting Room Policy to determine if your group is eligible to use a room for the purpose you intend. Click here to see where the rooms are located.
Reserve a meeting room.
A library card is required. Your PIN is usually the last four digits of your phone number. If you do not have a library card, please call the Reference Desk at 920.967.3690 or send us an email message.
- Meeting rooms may be used before or after library hours by arrangement.
- There is a Mother's Room on the second floor. Use the elevator.
- Meeting rooms may be used only once per month, although exceptions are made for official business of the City of Menasha and the Menasha Joint School District. Other exceptions may be made on a case-by-case basis, at the discretion of the library director.
- The library's parking lot is restricted to parking for no more than three hours between 8:00am and 5:00pm. This restriction is enforced. Street parking is available.
- A fee will be charged if library staff must provide more than reasonable clean-up, if the room is not vacated at the scheduled time, or if a meeting is canceled with insufficient notice.
- If your meeting includes the showing of a film,
- Read the law regarding film licensing.
- Generally, a film showing is "public" if it takes place "at a place open to the public or at any place where a substantial number of persons outside of a normal circle of a family and its social acquaintances is gathered." We interpret this as any event that takes place inside the library.
- The licensing of a film is building-specific. So, even if your group is licensed to show the film, the library must have permission, too.
- Search here to see if your film is covered under one of the library's licensing agents. Use the search feature.
- If it is not, look here to see if your film's distributor is covered under the library's other licensing agent.
- Or, call us at 920.967.3690 or email us to have us check.
If you have questions, call or leave a message with the library's Reference Desk at 920.967.3690 or send us an email message.
If you have any attendees who require special accomodations, please complete this form.