Find Tax Forms in the police station lobby.  The station is the brick building just west of the library; enter from 1st Street.  When you walk into the lobby go around the corner to the right for federal forms, state forms, and the Homestead Tax Credit forms & rent certificates.

You may submit a request to the IRS to have federal forms and booklets mailed to you by filling out an online form or calling 1.800.829.3676.

Need help with your taxes?

  • There is free tax prepartion available for qualifying taxpayers.
  • CANCELED - AARP will help you complete your tax forms on Wednesday morning between 8:00am and noon here at the Menasha library, through April 15.  They will serve anyone of any age, but particularly if you are over 50 and need help with tax preparation. Call 920.215.1040 for an appointment or if you have any questions.  Bring your Social Security card, a photo ID, last year's tax return, and other pertinent information and paperwork to complete your tax returns. View other locations for help from AARP. 
  •  CANCELED - Help with tax preparation is also usually available with VITA staff and volunteers at the Goodwill Community Campus, 1800 Appleton Road, Menasha, WI.  Call 920.968.6044 for more information.

Tax forms available at the library are for individual use.  They are not intended to be a resource for those in the tax preparation business.

Library staff members are not allowed to provide tax assistance or advise you on which forms you need.