View our updated hours and service guidelines
If you are sick in any way or quarantining for any reason, please opt to use curbside service. Scroll down for more information.
8:30 to 6:00 Monday through Friday
9:00 to 1:00 Saturday
closed on Sunday
Ten people at a time are allowed inside the library for up to 30 minutes to:
- Browse for materials
- Pick up your holds
- Check out
- Use a computer
- Use reference services: reference questions, photocopies & printouts (10¢/bl&wh, 25¢/color), send a fax ($2/fax), notary public, test proctoring
- Pick up tax forms
- Sign up for a library card
Masks are mandatory in the City of Menasha buildings, including the library. Both your nose and mouth must be completely covered at all times. If you remove your mask, or it falls below your nose, you will be asked to leave for the day. [If a medical condition prevents you from wearing a mask, please ask for an accommodation: curbside service, remote printing, etc. Call 920.967.3690.]
Library Programs will continue to be online only. Watch them on our Facebook page @MenashaLibrary; some are saved here. Free Wifi will continue to be available throughout the library parking lot.
Meeting rooms are not available for public use. The reading area is unavailable. All seating, except at computers, has been removed.
If you prefer, you may continue to pick up your holds curbside. Place holds online or use the Winnefox Mobile app. You may also use this form to request children's materials or call 920.967.3690.
- Wait for notification that your holds are available.
- Materials that are on shelf will take at least 24 hours to become available for pickup
- Items held at other libraries that are on shelf may take up to one week
- Items that are checked out or have lists of holds will become available when it is your turn
- Park in a marked Holds Pickup spot in the library's parking lot (in front of staff door) during open hours. (see top for hours)
- Use the Winnefox Mobile app to collect your materials. (see instructions below) Or, call the curbside pickup phone number that is posted on the sign.
- Library staff will bring your holds out to your car.
- If you have materials to return, please place them in the outside book drop while you are waiting. Please do not hand returned materials to library staff.
How to initiate a curbside hold pickup via the Winnefox Mobile app:
- Open the Winnefox Mobile app on your smartphone.
- Tap on My Account
- Tap on Holds
- Tap on Click & Collect
- Follow the prompts
- If you have any issues, please give us a call at 920.967.3680
If you need something printed and prefer to stay outside of the library,
- Email the file to email@example.com. Please include your phone number.
- Or email us the exact internet address of the form you need. Please include your phone number.
- If you need a document or graphic copied, enlarged, or reduced, please bring it to the library entrance and explain what you need.
- This may not be a same-day service. We will do the best we can.
- We will call or email you when your printing is ready, or bring it out to you.
- The charge is 10¢/side for black & white, 25¢ for color. We can accept exact change only.
- $2 per fax; printing charges apply for faxes received. Phone number: 920.967.5159
Questions? Call 920.967.3690
The health of our library staff members, as well as members of our community, is a priority. If you are sick, please ask us to delay pickup of your holds by calling 920.967.3680. The library reserves the right to refuse service to anyone who jeopardizes the safety of staff members or other library patrons waiting for service.